Welcome to Nature in Mind where you’ll find articles on wildlife conservation, sustainable living and animal welfare as well as stories of my own experiences.
I care deeply about people, animals and the beautiful and amazing world we live in. Regardless of our country or culture, we’re all connected in our responsibility to humanity and nature. By living with nature in mind, we can enjoy a thriving environment and better mental health. We can enrich our own lives and those of generations to come.
Through this blog, I want to help spread the word on why nature matters. I would love you to share your experiences too!
If by chance you’re looking for a content writer, copywriter or copy-editor for your business or publication, you can find my writing services website here!
- Books to open your mind and improve your life
- How Sirocco kakapo’s stardom helps save his species
- Elephant orphans find comfort in wool blankets
- Plastic waste: be part of the solution, not the problem
- Spending time in nature is good for your soul
- Pet trade spurs poaching of African grey parrot
- Operation Henkaku exposes Japan’s dolphin slave trade
- Searching for Ruru: a native owl
- No man is an island: we are interconnected
Image credit: Muriwai Beach Australasian Gannet Colony by David Brighten