Welcome to Nature in Mind where I write about living a caring and healthy life with nature in mind. I’d like this blog to be a place where we can exchange ideas and help each other create positive change.
I believe an informed, considered, and honest life, one that aligns with our values, is a meaningful life. By keeping nature in mind and caring more, we can enjoy a greener environment and better mental health.
I believe we naturally want to lead the good life and do the right thing. Through education and communication, we can improve conditions in society and the natural world. We can take action to enrich our own lives and those of generations to come.
Knowledge, compassion, and community are key to change. I would love you to join this community and share your experiences and enthusiasm!
- No man is an island: we are interconnected
- Sirocco kakapo’s rise to stardom
- Elephant orphans find comfort in wool blankets
- Spending time in nature is good for our soul
- African grey parrot silenced by trapping and logging
- Operation Henkaku exposes Japan’s dolphin slave trade
- Searching for Ruru: a native owl
Image credit: Muriwai Beach Australasian Gannet Colony by David Brighten